These compact units employ induced combustion, reliable hot surface ignition and high heat transfer aluminized tubular heat exchangers. The units are factory shipped for installation in upflow or horizontal applications and may be converted for downflow applications.
These furnaces are designed for residential installation in a basement, closet, alcove, attic, recreation room or garage and are also ideal for commercial applications. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economical installation and operation.
These units are Category IV listed and may be vented either through side wall or roof applications using approved plastic combustion air and vent piping.
- Easily applied in upflow, horizontal left or right, or downflow installation with minimal conversion necessary.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 33" tall cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy access to controls to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- Single wire twinning or staging feature available.
All models are convertible to use propane (LP) gas. Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability. 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety. 4 speed, direct drive PSC motor. 24V, 40 VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling. Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger. Secondary heat exchanger made of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower door safety switch.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy conversion.
- Airflow leakage less than 1% of nominal airflow at ductblaster conditions.
- No knockouts to deal with, making installation easier.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG9S060B12MP11|
|Professional Installation Required||Yes|
|Fuel Source (Factory Default)||Natural Gas|
|Alternate Fuel Source (Conversion Kit Required)||Propane|
|Natural Gas Efficiency||95%|
|Input Heating Capacity (BTU/H)||60000|
|Max Natural Gas Output (BTU/H)||57000|
|Max Propane Output with Conversion Kit Installed (BTU/H)||57000|
|Stages of Heat||Single|
|Low Fire Rate||N/A|
|Multi-Stage Thermostat Required||No|
|Voltage||115 (Single Phase)|
|Operating Current Draw (Amps)||10|
|Maximum Breaker Size (Amps)||15|
|Nominal Blower Capacity Minimum (Tons)||1.5|
|Nominal Blower Capacity Maximum (Tons)||3|
|Maximum Blower Output (Nominal CFM)||1200|
|Blower Type||PSC - 4 Speed|
|PVC Exhaust Pipe Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Pipe Diameter||See Install Manual For Table|
|Configuration||Up-flow, Down-flow, Horizontal-flow|
|Supply Air Opening Size||16-3/8"W x 20"D|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||177|
|Warranty Parts (years)||5|
|Warranty Heat Exchanger (years)||Lifetime / As long as you own your home|